On the reasons for the extinction or explosion of oil and gas separation cores: In the air compressor industry, many friends often hear that the oil and gas separation cores are extinguished and ignited, and we can not find the ultimate cause, because we can not see it personally, but in theory. The analysis is as follows:
1. Oil and gas separated from the core itself will not extinguish the ignition. It is necessary to have incidental conditions that the ignition type and combustion-supporting gas will extinguish the ignition.
Secondly, the static electricity generated by the separation of oil and gas from the core will not easily generate fire. As the compressed air passes through the glass fiber, it generates static electricity, which can only be dispersed to the outer shell of the compressor. Its function is to adsorb very small oil particles moving irregularly on the fiber, and the more they are absorbed, the larger oil particles will be produced. The weight of oil falls to the lower part of the oil-gas separation core than the weight of air, and returns to the smooth system. This is a Brownian motion. If the static electricity can't disperse, it can't play the principle of Brownian motion. So the reason why conductive plates should be added to the gasket of oil-gas separation core is that static electricity is not the reason for extinguishing the ignition.
Reasons for Explosion of Air Compressor Oil and Gas Separation Core - Jinan Air Compressor: http://www.592free.com
3. One of the conditions for the extinguishing of oil and gas separated from the core was that the gas-assisted gas was the compressed air. Another kind of fire was produced for several reasons:
1. It is the spark produced by the collision of objects. Objects refer to rust iron, carbon deposit, welding or metal particles worn out by metal parts, etc.
2. It is the oil used by the compressor. The compressor oil is very important. Whether the flash point of the oil can reach the request or not, its anti-oxidation ability can reach the standard. The oil changes from time to time under pressure. Under the conditions of 80 and 100 degrees, the gasification amount of the oil is different. The gasification amount at 100 degrees is 10 times that of 80 degrees. Therefore, the larger the gasification capacity of compressor oil, the more carbon deposits will be generated. The carbon deposits will be affected by the temperature of the compressor from time to time, and will be heated until sparks are produced.
3. Whether the pressure-retaining valve of the compressor can be damaged or not, if the damage is in the operation of several compressors at the same time, it is easy to produce gas collision, which is the easiest to produce sparks.
The above is the related content that Jinan Air Compressor Factory sorted out for you. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.592free.com.